Pod vape, also called pod system, pod kit, pod-style e-cigarette device, vape pod, pod mod mini vape, is the newest generation of vaping products. Easy to use and simple to maintain, just replace the pod. Pod systems provide a low-powered pull, using higher nicotine strengths with integrated pods instead of tanks. All of these features combine to create easy to use and ultra-portable vape system.
Most pod vapes are mini vapes include two parts: a pod cartridge with or not e-juice, and a mod device with a li-ion battery. As the parts, pod is available in pre-filled or refillable design, mod device can have a power button but often it’s automatic — meaning you just take a drag on a vape pod to make vapor.
Components of pod vape STARSS Bravo
Refillable vs pre-filled pod systems
Every pod system can be sorted into two categories: refillable and pre-filled. Each style comes with their own pros and cons. When purchasing a pod system, it ultimately comes down personal preference.
- Refillable pod systems: give you more freedom in terms of flavor. Also known as open-system vapes, these devices utilize empty pods that are manually filled by the user. The main advantage to them is that you have a wider range of flavors at your disposal.
- Pre-filled pod systems: also referred to as or closed system vapes, are non-refillable pod vapes that use cartridges, known as pods, pre-filled with e-liquid. The main advantage is not having the complication of choosing the right e-liquid and the convenience of not having to fill them yourself.
Who should use pod vapes?
A pod system is uniquely suitable for smokers who haven’t yet found a vape product that suits them. Unlike many devices, a pod vape is capable of delivering a cigarette-like experience, replicating the convenience and impact that smokers crave.
A Vaper vaping STARSS Pod Vape - Bravo
- Smokers that want to quit appreciate their simplistic design and satisfying method of delivering nicotine. They also enjoy their cigarette-like draw.
- Experienced vapers find that they make great companions to their larger vaping setups, especially for mouth-to-lung vapers.
- Stealth vapers gravitate towards these mini vapes for their compact size and discreet cloud production.
Benefits of pod vapes
- Simple & easy to use
- Smallest mini vape available
- Designed for vaping to quit smoking
- Low e-liquid consumption
- Instantly change flavors
- Easy to maintain
- Tight draw (comparable to that of a cigarette)
- Minimal vapor production
Pod systems offer many advantages over other vaping devices. The main ones being convenience and simplicity. They’re easy to use, making them more appealing to ex-smokers who don’t want to be bombarded with technical features.
There are other benefits to pod vaping that even experienced vapers can appreciate. For example, switching flavors is easier than before. Just pop in a different pod and go.
If you want to conserve e-juice, a pod vape is your best bet. They use less e-liquid in a day, which is more cost effective and harm reducing. Additional benefits include their MTL-style draw, not having to build coils and the other maintenance required for other vapes.
Downsides of pod vapes
- Small battery capacity
- Limited vapor production
- Limited flavor selection
- Can be more expensive
Pod systems are great for smokers but come with a few disadvantages. Due to their compact size, they have less battery capacity than a regular vape mod. Other downsides include a limited (but growing) flavor selection and a higher price tag.
How to use a pod vape
- Make sure the battery is fully charged. If it isn’t, plug it in and charge it first.
- If you’re using a refillable pod vape, remove the plug/seal, and fill it up with the e-liquid of your choice.
- Allow at least 5-10 minutes for the juice to settle to be absorbed fully into the wick.
- Insert the pod firmly into the device. If your pod vape has an on/off function, make sure it’s on.
- If your pod vape is draw activated, then go ahead and take a puff as if it were a regular cigarette. If it has a fire button, hold it while inhaling, but don’t press it beforehand.
That’s it. Enjoy your vape. To get the most longevity out of your pods, never vape them when they’re empty or you can run the risk of a burnt coil. Once the liquid is almost gone, refill it or dispose of it. (You can usually get about a week or two out of a refillable vape pod before needing to replace the coil… depending on how often you use them.)
What e-juice is best to use for refillable pods?
Nicotine salt e-liquid — most commonly used for pod vapes. Other e-liquids — Any e-liquid that has at least 50% PG content. Typically, 50/50 VG/PG ratios work best. Some pod vapes however will work well with higher VG based e-liquid.
- TPD Product Informations of STARSS Icon KIT[ 2019-08-24]
- TPD Product Informations of STARSS BRAVO KIT[ 2019-08-24]
- Escribe File for Player Mod[ 2019-08-06]
- Pod Vape[ 2019-07-17]
- How to verify your purchased vape device, as to ensure that you have purchased a genuine STARSS Vape product?[ 2019-06-14]
- Vaping[ 2019-06-04]
- E-cigarette Resistance[ 2019-05-20]
- How to Fix Vape Leaking? 7 Common Reasons and Solutions about Vape Leakage[ 2019-05-17]
- CBD[ 2019-04-22]
- STARSS Icon[ 2019-04-11]
- Pod Vape[ 2598]
- CBD[ 2113]
- How to Fix Vape Leaking? 7 Common Reasons and Solutions about Vape Leakage[ 1601]
- Wholesale[ 1470]
- STARSS Icon[ 1412]
- STARSS[ 1282]
- E-cigarette Resistance[ 1274]
- Vaping[ 1270]
- Escribe File for Player Mod[ 1019]
- How to verify your purchased vape device, as to ensure that you have purchased a genuine STARSS Vape product?[ 969]