How to refill e-liquid for STARSS Bravo?
Release time 2019-04-09
- Put out the rubber plug;
- Add e-liquid through the spot;
- Press the rubber back carefully and immediately;
- Leave the pod for at least 5 minutes by which the e-liquid can fully soak the ceramic core to avoid the dry-burning of the cartridge.
- E-liquid of 50%VG and 50%PG is the most recommended.
- While the battery output is higher the scale of VG can be lower, on the contrary, the same.
- What Is a Pod Vape? What Are the Benefits and Downsides of Pod Vapes?[ 2019-07-17]
- How to verify your purchased vape device, as to ensure that you have purchased a genuine STARSS Vape product?[ 2019-06-14]
- Vaping[ 2019-06-04]
- E-cigarette Resistance[ 2019-05-20]
- How to Fix Vape Leaking? 7 Common Reasons and Solutions about Vape Leakage[ 2019-05-17]
- CBD[ 2019-04-22]
- STARSS Icon[ 2019-04-11]
- STARSS[ 2019-04-11]
- Wholesale[ 2019-04-11]
- How to refill e-liquid for STARSS Bravo?[ 2019-04-09]
- CBD[ 336]
- Wholesale[ 195]
- STARSS Icon[ 183]
- STARSS[ 163]
- How to Fix Vape Leaking? 7 Common Reasons and Solutions about Vape Leakage[ 130]
- E-cigarette Resistance[ 127]
- Vaping[ 101]
- How to Calibrate the Resistance for STARSS Blazer Mod?[ 80]
- How to refill e-liquid for STARSS Bravo?[ 75]
- How to refill e-liquid for STARSS Icon?[ 71]