Five Worst Mistakes New Vapers Make
Before you get started vaping, there are a few basic things you should know to ensure a positive and rewarding vape experience. So what are some common mistakes?
1. Using Cheap Devices and Juice
For vaping to work to your advantage, it pays to be discriminating when purchasing your first e-cigarette or mod. Devices that leak, clog, or inhibit the flow of juice ruin the experience. Look for positive product reviews or ask friends and other vapers for advice.
2. Choosing the Wrong Type of Tank
Don’t complicate your life – choose a vape tank that matches your intention and goals. Mods (larger devices and tanks) produce more vapor and may be clumsier to operate if you’re new to vaping.
Quitting smoking? Consider an e-cigarette, a mouth-to-lung device that mimics the sensation, taste, and experience of smoking. Holding an e-cigarette instead of a mod can be comforting to a new vaper kicking cigarettes.
If you’re after a sweeter taste and a vaping session that produces large vapor clouds, sub-ohm tanks might be the best vape tank for you.
3. Not Considering PG/VG Ratio or Nicotine Strength
For e-juices, choose the correct e-juice ratio to fulfill your expectations. Mouth-to-lung e-cigarette pens or mod tanks work best with PG dominant e-juice. This thinner liquid produces less vapor cloud but delivers the throat hit smokers are accustomed to. Choose between 50/50 or 70/30 PG/VG ratios.
If you’re considering a sub-ohm pen or tank and you want your e-juice to produce large vapor clouds, higher VG ratios deliver. This thicker liquid might pose a few problems with flow and heat times, so try experimenting with different ratios to find which works best.
If you’re moving away from cigarettes, choosing the right nicotine level can make the difference from adopting vaping to going back to smokes. Let’s say you smoke a pack a day – choose a 1.2 or 1.8% nicotine concentration to start. Less than a pack? Choose 0.6 to 1.2% ratios.
4. Forgetting it Has a Battery
Devices use coils to heat liquid before it’s extracted via inhaling, and a battery runs the show. You already know the panic that sets in when your phone’s battery runs low; the same can happen with vape pens and mods. You don’t need that stress when you’re quitting smoking. Make sure your battery is charged before you leave for the day or bring a back-up.
5. Being Inconsiderate
Though MTL pens and tanks produce less vapor, it’s still good etiquette to treat vaping like smoking. Be aware of your surroundings. Sub-ohm tanks produce a lot of vapor, so consider who might be less than thrilled with a giant cloud hanging around.
Avoid these mistakes to ensure your first vape experience lives up to your expectations. Do your homework, be considerate of others, and don’t forget the battery. Welcome to vaping.
- Dampfolé: Stars Bravo Kit | Wieder ein Standard Podsystem ⁉️[ 2019-09-20]
- STARSS Vape at InterTabac & InterSupply 2019[ 2019-09-19]
- Jhanlos GD: Starss Romeo Pod Kit Review | Where's My Juliet?[ 2019-09-03]
- loginovmaxson: Starss Blazer Kit. Первый взгляд[ 2019-09-03]
- Welcome to BOOTH #320 at ECC 2019[ 2019-08-28]
- MermiCon Vapes: Bravo Pod kit by Starss "Ελληνική Παρουσίαση" “Greek review“[ 2019-08-21]
- Fehér Tamás: Starss Bravo Kit - Öröm az Ürömben[ 2019-08-12]
- Vaping Stars | الفيب بالعربي: جهازين بود سيستم قمة في الابداع STARSS Icon & Bravo Pod Systems[ 2019-08-09]
- Arishnev!: ДЛЯ ЧЕГО ЭТО НУЖНО - Icon by Starss[ 2019-08-09]
- marz04.net: STARSS Bravo kit レビュー｜ちょっと大きいけど、味は相当美味しい[ 2019-08-09]
- 9 Hot Terminologies about Vape Vapers Have to Know[ 2346]
- What is CBD? What Are The Benefits & Effects of Vaping CBD?[ 2264]
- Five Worst Mistakes New Vapers Make[ 2123]
- Pod Mod starss bravo kit[ 2090]
- Stories behind STARSS participated in the IECIE[ 2045]
- Internet Celebrities Show Vape STARSS Bravo on Instagram[ 2019]
- 증기맨VaporTube[나눔]세라믹코일사용한배터리넉넉한팟디바이스브라보STARSS BRAVO KIT[ 1960]
- RiP Trippers Reviews Bravo Pod Kit By Starss Vape[ 1939]
- 전자담배 유튜버 린제이의 csv starss BRAVO POD 리뷰~~[ 1918]
- Jhanlos GD: Starss Romeo Pod Kit Review | Where's My Juliet?[ 1851]