Five Worst Mistakes New Vapers Make
Before you get started vaping, there are a few basic things you should know to ensure a positive and rewarding vape experience. So what are some common mistakes?
1. Using Cheap Devices and Juice
For vaping to work to your advantage, it pays to be discriminating when purchasing your first e-cigarette or mod. Devices that leak, clog, or inhibit the flow of juice ruin the experience. Look for positive product reviews or ask friends and other vapers for advice.
2. Choosing the Wrong Type of Tank
Don’t complicate your life – choose a vape tank that matches your intention and goals. Mods (larger devices and tanks) produce more vapor and may be clumsier to operate if you’re new to vaping.
Quitting smoking? Consider an e-cigarette, a mouth-to-lung device that mimics the sensation, taste, and experience of smoking. Holding an e-cigarette instead of a mod can be comforting to a new vaper kicking cigarettes.
If you’re after a sweeter taste and a vaping session that produces large vapor clouds, sub-ohm tanks might be the best vape tank for you.
3. Not Considering PG/VG Ratio or Nicotine Strength
For e-juices, choose the correct e-juice ratio to fulfill your expectations. Mouth-to-lung e-cigarette pens or mod tanks work best with PG dominant e-juice. This thinner liquid produces less vapor cloud but delivers the throat hit smokers are accustomed to. Choose between 50/50 or 70/30 PG/VG ratios.
If you’re considering a sub-ohm pen or tank and you want your e-juice to produce large vapor clouds, higher VG ratios deliver. This thicker liquid might pose a few problems with flow and heat times, so try experimenting with different ratios to find which works best.
If you’re moving away from cigarettes, choosing the right nicotine level can make the difference from adopting vaping to going back to smokes. Let’s say you smoke a pack a day – choose a 1.2 or 1.8% nicotine concentration to start. Less than a pack? Choose 0.6 to 1.2% ratios.
4. Forgetting it Has a Battery
Devices use coils to heat liquid before it’s extracted via inhaling, and a battery runs the show. You already know the panic that sets in when your phone’s battery runs low; the same can happen with vape pens and mods. You don’t need that stress when you’re quitting smoking. Make sure your battery is charged before you leave for the day or bring a back-up.
5. Being Inconsiderate
Though MTL pens and tanks produce less vapor, it’s still good etiquette to treat vaping like smoking. Be aware of your surroundings. Sub-ohm tanks produce a lot of vapor, so consider who might be less than thrilled with a giant cloud hanging around.
Avoid these mistakes to ensure your first vape experience lives up to your expectations. Do your homework, be considerate of others, and don’t forget the battery. Welcome to vaping.
- Source More: Starss Bravo Kit Unboxing & Giveaway [ 2019-07-12]
- Vaping Underground Forums wiz4vap: Starss bravo pod system review[ 2019-07-12]
- VMBOB: Обзор Starss bravo POD kit[ 2019-07-02]
- Папироска.рф: СТАС, БРАВО | ЕГОШКА STARSS Bravo Pod[ 2019-07-01]
- vivalacloud.ru Призрак прошлого: Blazer 75W TC Kit от Starss[ 2019-06-28]
- il mio ANGOLO DELLO SVAPO: LA POD ILLIMITATA: BRAVO by Starss[ 2019-06-28]
- Che bella la Sigaretta Elettronica: BRAVO STARSS, AGGIORNAMENTO SU AGGIUSTAMENTO[ 2019-06-24]
- Vape NW: Starss Bravo Pod Kit[ 2019-06-19]
- Knox Knowz Vapes: Nicely done!!! Starss Bravo Pod System[ 2019-06-17]
- Say Love to Papa, win Father's Day Vape Giveway[ 2019-06-14]
- Stories behind STARSS participated in the IECIE[ 680]
- Internet Celebrities Show Vape STARSS Bravo on Instagram[ 340]
- RiP Trippers Reviews Bravo Pod Kit By Starss Vape[ 333]
- Pod Mod starss bravo kit[ 327]
- What is CBD? What Are The Benefits & Effects of Vaping CBD?[ 320]
- 전자담배 유튜버 린제이의 csv starss BRAVO POD 리뷰~~[ 302]
- Five Worst Mistakes New Vapers Make[ 297]
- STARSS Vape will Participate in IECIE 2019[ 277]
- STARSS Vape Official Website has Upgraded to V2.0[ 244]
- 9 Hot Terminologies about Vape Vapers Have to Know[ 237]