Anita: Starss Bravo Pod Starter Kit Review
I propose to start today with a light start kit, which belongs to the AIO category. Of course, the manufacturer of this is already familiar to you – the Starss company – however, in view of its “dullness”, read not particularly popular, you could forget about these guys. Their products are not particularly prevalent on the trading floors we are used to, the brand is likely to spin in the vast majority in the domestic market under heaven, unless of course it is spinning at all.
Starss Bravo Pod Starter Kit
Dimensions: 86.8 x 39.3 x 16.9mm
Weight: 83g Case
material: zinc alloy + plastic
Power: built-in 1000mAh
Cartridge capacity: 2ml
Evaporator resistance: 1.5Ω
Output power: 8W
Voltage range: 3.0 – 3.5V
Operating mode: POWER
< Protection: from low / high resistance, from overheating, from short circuit, from overcharging / overdischarge
Connector type: magnetic
Screen / diagonal: no
Micro-USB port / charging : yes, charging current 0.7A
Color: see photo below
– Bravo Pod mod
– replaceable cartridge (preinstalled)
– USB cable
– user manual
– warranty card
Our guest looks quite normal – no better and no worse than competitors. Appearance resembles a small remnant, although no, wait – not small, but medium. A certain stealth can be expected here, but you can’t call a particularly compact device. Despite this, ergonomics promises to be normal.
Design options are just heaps – here the developers have tried on the top five with a plus.
The replaceable cartridge of average capacity, is fixed by the magnetic connector. It will refuel from the bottom – a silicone plug closes the filling hole. The resistance of the evaporator is a bit taller — above average.
The main body avoided the presence of the fire button, so the output – the device is activated by tightening. At the very base you can see a large stroke of the LED indicator, which will tell you how much the built-in battery is currently “fresh”.
By the way, the latter is decent, as it seems to me, for such a form factor of capacity. The connector for charging it by developers is placed on the bottom of the AIO. True, it will not have to be charged quickly, although the charging current is not low, the manufacturer promises time to two hours.
- How to Treat a Burn from a Vape Pen?[ 2019-05-22]
- Be careful! Sweden to ban outdoor smoking, include vaping[ 2019-05-22]
- 9 Hot Terminologies about Vape Vapers Have to Know[ 2019-05-15]
- Six Vape Tricks Let You Become Awesome At A Vape Party[ 2019-05-15]
- КОРОБКА: STARSS ICON POD стилёвая егошка[ 2019-05-14]
- KAPTAN ONE: Starss Icon Pod Mod Kit Detaylı İnceleme[ 2019-05-14]
- 증기맨VaporTube[나눔]세라믹코일사용한배터리넉넉한팟디바이스브라보STARSS BRAVO KIT[ 2019-05-14]
- Five Worst Mistakes New Vapers Make[ 2019-05-11]
- Vaping Etiquette Guide for Civilized Vaper, Do You Know?[ 2019-05-11]
- The e-cigarette market will register a CAGR of over 22% by 2023[ 2019-05-10]
- Stories behind STARSS participated in the IECIE[ 485]
- STARSS Vape Official Website has Upgraded to V2.0[ 136]
- STARSS Vape will Participate in IECIE 2019[ 135]
- Internet Celebrities Show Vape STARSS Bravo on Instagram[ 134]
- What is CBD? What Are The Benefits & Effects of Vaping CBD?[ 90]
- RiP Trippers Reviews Bravo Pod Kit By Starss Vape[ 90]
- 전자담배 유튜버 린제이의 csv starss BRAVO POD 리뷰~~[ 87]
- Pod Mod starss bravo kit[ 85]
- Starss Icon | POD Recenzija[ 79]
- Starss Icon Pod System Vape Kit[ 73]