Anita: Starss Bravo Pod Starter Kit Review
I propose to start today with a light start kit, which belongs to the AIO category. Of course, the manufacturer of this is already familiar to you – the Starss company – however, in view of its “dullness”, read not particularly popular, you could forget about these guys. Their products are not particularly prevalent on the trading floors we are used to, the brand is likely to spin in the vast majority in the domestic market under heaven, unless of course it is spinning at all.
Starss Bravo Pod Starter Kit
Dimensions: 86.8 x 39.3 x 16.9mm
Weight: 83g Case
material: zinc alloy + plastic
Power: built-in 1000mAh
Cartridge capacity: 2ml
Evaporator resistance: 1.5Ω
Output power: 8W
Voltage range: 3.0 – 3.5V
Operating mode: POWER
< Protection: from low / high resistance, from overheating, from short circuit, from overcharging / overdischarge
Connector type: magnetic
Screen / diagonal: no
Micro-USB port / charging : yes, charging current 0.7A
Color: see photo below
– Bravo Pod mod
– replaceable cartridge (preinstalled)
– USB cable
– user manual
– warranty card
Our guest looks quite normal – no better and no worse than competitors. Appearance resembles a small remnant, although no, wait – not small, but medium. A certain stealth can be expected here, but you can’t call a particularly compact device. Despite this, ergonomics promises to be normal.
Design options are just heaps – here the developers have tried on the top five with a plus.
The replaceable cartridge of average capacity, is fixed by the magnetic connector. It will refuel from the bottom – a silicone plug closes the filling hole. The resistance of the evaporator is a bit taller — above average.
The main body avoided the presence of the fire button, so the output – the device is activated by tightening. At the very base you can see a large stroke of the LED indicator, which will tell you how much the built-in battery is currently “fresh”.
By the way, the latter is decent, as it seems to me, for such a form factor of capacity. The connector for charging it by developers is placed on the bottom of the AIO. True, it will not have to be charged quickly, although the charging current is not low, the manufacturer promises time to two hours.
- Source More: Starss Bravo Kit Unboxing & Giveaway [ 2019-07-12]
- Vaping Underground Forums wiz4vap: Starss bravo pod system review[ 2019-07-12]
- VMBOB: Обзор Starss bravo POD kit[ 2019-07-02]
- Папироска.рф: СТАС, БРАВО | ЕГОШКА STARSS Bravo Pod[ 2019-07-01]
- vivalacloud.ru Призрак прошлого: Blazer 75W TC Kit от Starss[ 2019-06-28]
- il mio ANGOLO DELLO SVAPO: LA POD ILLIMITATA: BRAVO by Starss[ 2019-06-28]
- Che bella la Sigaretta Elettronica: BRAVO STARSS, AGGIORNAMENTO SU AGGIUSTAMENTO[ 2019-06-24]
- Vape NW: Starss Bravo Pod Kit[ 2019-06-19]
- Knox Knowz Vapes: Nicely done!!! Starss Bravo Pod System[ 2019-06-17]
- Say Love to Papa, win Father's Day Vape Giveway[ 2019-06-14]
- Stories behind STARSS participated in the IECIE[ 680]
- Internet Celebrities Show Vape STARSS Bravo on Instagram[ 340]
- RiP Trippers Reviews Bravo Pod Kit By Starss Vape[ 334]
- Pod Mod starss bravo kit[ 327]
- What is CBD? What Are The Benefits & Effects of Vaping CBD?[ 320]
- 전자담배 유튜버 린제이의 csv starss BRAVO POD 리뷰~~[ 302]
- Five Worst Mistakes New Vapers Make[ 297]
- STARSS Vape will Participate in IECIE 2019[ 277]
- STARSS Vape Official Website has Upgraded to V2.0[ 244]
- 9 Hot Terminologies about Vape Vapers Have to Know[ 238]